About: Renee' Green
- Author Having worked in public schools since the mid 1980's, I have seen a drastic change in adolescent behavior. I have worked with presc
Posts by Renee' Green:
October 1, 2016 Depression or Suppression?
March 25, 2016 Sometimes, you have to drink the cup.
May 23, 2015 THE CARROTS, THE EGGS, AND THE COFFEE
January 17, 2015 Truth or Consequence
January 14, 2015 Peace Like A River
January 10, 2015 Peace in the Valley this New Year
December 23, 2014 It’s December the Twenty Third…
- The Supreme Climb April 26, 2017Take now your son…and offer him…as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you. —Genesis 22:2A person’s character determines how he interprets God’s will (see Psalm 18:25-26). Abraham interpreted God’s command to mean that he had to kill his son, and he could only leave this traditional belief behind through the pain of a tremendous or […]
- The Supreme Climb April 26, 2017
- Living Life in the DashWhen you look at a tombstone, you see a name, something nice about the person, the year they were born and the year they died…and a small dash in between. The dash…it’s what we do between the time we’re born and the time we die…that’s what’s most important. It’s critical because the dash is your identity…it’s who you are—husband, wife, mom, dad. The dash is […]
- Living Life in the Dash
- Rethinking Your Parenting Strategies, Part 8 April 25, 2017Dr. Timothy Johanson talks about concentrating on teaching your kids only two things at a email@example.com (Focus on the Family)
- Rethinking Your Parenting Strategies, Part 8 April 25, 2017
- It’s December the Twenty Third…Decorations are up, presents wrapped, schedule is set. But, sadly we have mostly forgotten He is the Reason. We fight the lines, the politically correct, and we make time in our schedule to go to church. But, we forget the Reason. It’s not simply Christ’s birth. There was a Reason His birth was needed. There is […]
- SAFE and SECURE!“So much troubled waters flowing my way, but I’m standing on my Bridge between Heaven and earth, safe and secure. I’ll not be swept away.” ~ rbg
- Who’s an Athesist to copy?Atheist: “I don’t believe in God and all that stuff. But, if I was going to be a Christian, I’d want to be like…”
- Jesus will never let you fall further than your knees.Although, sometimes you may also have to smack your nose. (Addendum contributed by my friend Corinne)
- It’s December the Twenty Third…
- A smile a mile wide.Gwen loved to recite little ‘diddies’ as she called them. One of her favorites she attributed to Aline Manget (as quoted in the Atlanta Journal and Constitution). “Someone gave me a smile today. I tried my best to give it … Continue reading →
- A smile a mile wide.
Hi, this is Renee'. I hope you enjoy my writings as much as I enjoy writing them. Please feel free to share my blog.
As a mother and a grandmother I want to interact with other Christians (both women and men) that are parenting or working with children of all ages in a Christian environment. I have my first book MOM TO MOM in the process of final editing. All comments on my blog are reviewed prior to publishing. If you disagree with a stand I take, please use Biblical references to back up your views and let us interact with each other in Christian Love.
Mom2Mom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.